¨ Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) – 200 hours.
DGCA Requirements for Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)
• Minimum age 18 years on the date of application to DGCA. For issue of CPL.
• Educational Qualification Class 10+2 or equivalent examinations passed with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized Board / University.
• Class II and Class I Medical fitness.
• Written examinations passed in Air Regulations, Air Navigation,
Meteorology, Aircraft Aviation, Engine Specific and Technical General.
• Flying experience of minimum 200 hours in last five years preceding the date of application.
• Flying Training in accordance with syllabus prescribed by DGCA.
• Possess current Flight Radio Telephony Operator's License (FRTOL).
• RTR(A) licence from telecom department, ministry of communication.
• Passed Flying Skill Tests.
• Duration-12 to 16 months (approx)