We have four hostels with a total capacity of 100 students, including an exclusive girls hostel. All inmates have their food in a central dining facility. Students can avail themselves of residential facilities at these hostels provided by the Sha-Shib Flying Academy. These are provided with the latest amenities to make students feel at home.
• A hostelite will have to stay in the room allotted to him/her with two or more inmates.
• Inmates of each room are jointly held responsible for the furniture and other fittings etc., and any damage to the hostel property is recoverable from them in terms of money.
• Guests are strictly prohibited from entering the hostel premises without prior permission of the warden.
• Once a student has paid and has been allotted hostel accommodation, under no circumstances the money will be refunded.
• Students may be expelled from the hostel for violation of rules and also for misconduct such as theft, ragging, abnormal behaviour, use of drugs and alcohol, indiscipline, non payment of fees, etc. A student expelled on disciplinary grounds shall forfeit his fees and deposit.
• The management reserves the right to reject an applicant's admission to the hostel. In matters of admission and discipline, the decision of the management shall be final and binding